<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Okay so here it goes! This is an attempt to start a possible hobby to keep me from being so bored. This will be the story of a gay soap opera. Yes, you heard right! Pretty kickin' huh? Here you will find the never ending story of a town/city called... (well I don't know what it will be called yet, I'll come up with that soon) Filled with the homosexual kind, children will have 4 parents, drag queens are plentiful, and those crazy heteros will be the token people (kinda like the token black people in existing soaps). So read on for drama, excitement, and passion.

Comments on the page: Yes, I know its orange, but I liked this layout the best. I will try to fix this color as soon as I figure out what the html is in the template. And expect there to be a new "episode" (post) at least every week. I will try to make them more frequent, but I need to get the characters established. Actually that will probably make it easy to post frequently for now. Happy reading!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com