<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Joyce and Braxton enter the hospital. While walking to Dr. Scott's office, a tall blonde guy runs by hardly taking notice of the two.
"Well I wonder where he is off to in such a hurry."
The two continue down the corridors until the reach the closed office door of Dr. Weston Scott.
"Braxton, I'm nervous."
"Mom, you'll be fine."
Braxton knocks on the door. With a gloomed expression, Weston answers the door. Knowing what Joyce is at his office for, he ushers them in his office.
"Joyce, it's lovely to see you again."
"Weston, are you okay?"
"No, I need to apologize for something. I followed you home from the hospital earlier. I overheard your conversation with Braxton and decided I had to tell my son before he found out from someone else."
"Weston, why did you never tell him?"
"I don't know for his protection. Anyway, he was livid and ran out of here."
Joyce and Braxton both look surprised.
"So the tall, blonde young man we just saw run down the hall is... my son?"
"Yes, that's him. His name is Brayen."

Brayen runs out of the hospital to his car.
How could my father do this to me? How could Mom keep this from me as well?
Brayen heads to his car in a rage. He is determined to go home to confront his mother about this as well.

Alex leaves the table to go after her brother. She finds him upstairs in one of the empty bedrooms.
"Denver, what's wrong?"
"Alex, I'm tired of this. I can't keep hiding this."
"Denver what are you talking about?"
"All these questions about special women. Alex it's never going to be women."
"What are you saying... you're..."
"Yes Alex, I'm gay!"
At that moment, Blair and Nicole enter the room.

Skyler approaches Hawke's apartment door just as it opens.
"Where are you going?"
"My dad has a business proposition for my brother and me. According to Jason, this one is legitimate. I'm going over to my father's place right now."
"Wait, what did you say about Brayen's dad though?"
"How could I forget? Yeah, so Brayen's dad is a doctor at the hospital and his last name must be Scott. So this Dr. Weston Scott must be his father. Can you believe Brayen will share a sibling with Miss Busty Bouchet?"
Skyler laughs.
"Actually, I can. With the way those two walk around, you'd have to think they are related somehow."

Brayen approaches the house that he abandoned so many years ago. He had a falling out with the parental units when he told them he is gay. They kicked him out; it was just after high school. There is only slight communication left, and now he is about to approach her about something so delicate. As he opens the door, he is shocked.
"What are you doing here?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com