<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

After browsing through a couple stores Denver heads to the food court. He waits patiently for the young blonde. After a few more minutes, he notices the eye candy strutting towards him.
"I got off a bit early."
"Oh do you now?"
Denver chuckles lightly at his attempt to flirt with a joke. Colby stares at him.
"Nevermind. So how do you like working in there?"
"Oh, it's great. I love the discount. Buy almost everything there."
Colby takes a twirl as Denver whistles.
"So are you looking to get something to eat, Colby was it?"
"Right, Denver?"
"Yeah."
"No, I've decided I'm not really hungry. Is there anything else we can do?"
Denver looks into Colby's eyes and sees a fire of some sort.
"You wanna just go catch a movie at my place?"
"Sounds good."

Blair opens the door to his house just to notice his wife staring into the empty TV.
"Honey, what's wrong?"
"We need to talk about Denver sometime. It's been two weeks, and we haven't said a word to each other."
"Look there's nothing I want to talk about."
Blair hangs his coat in the closet and rests his briefcase on the desk. Ready to hurry off to change to more comfortable clothes, he notices Nicole's face in agony.
"Look there's nothing I can do. I'm just no comfortable with having a child like that."
"Like what? It's not his fault! He was heartbroken when we kicked him out. I miss him already even though I wouldn't normally see him in two weeks. We have to talk to him sometime."
"I just don't think I can."
"Fine, looks like you're sleeping down here tonight."
Nicole picks herself up and hurries upstairs while Blair stares at his wife in disbelief. This is not going to be easy to overcome.

"Braxton have you packed everything?"
"Yes mom."
He was getting slightly annoyed with the constant reminders from his mother. Even though his manager, Braxton becomes annoyed with her motherly habits. Octavia graciously arrives at just the right time bearing help as well. Braxton eyes them carefully.
"Now sugar, let the boys take care of that."
Grabbing the suitcases, Braxton can't help but notice the bulge of muscles on each man's arm. Octavia whispers in his ear.
"Think your old aunt doesn't have any taste?"
Braxton smiles then checks the clock one last time which was conveniently hiding behind one of the movers' butt.
"Octavia, we have to hurry! We need to move this stuff to the penthouse then get ready for the club. It's opening night isn't it?"
"Sugar, calm down. We'll be there."

Denver pops The Broken Hearts Club into the VCR.
"Yeah, it's my sister's place but I'm moving in with her soon. Well at least I think I am. She's at work for another couple hours or so."
"You think you're moving in?"
"Long story, you don't want to hear about it."
"You're right."
Colby moves close to Denver, looks into his eyes for a few moments, then kisses him feverishly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com