<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Alvin steps into the club that he bought only months ago. It is already time to sell, due to a terrible tragedy that has happened recently. His daughter-in-law was shot by a madman looking to kill his only son. Kathryn stood up as he fired the gun and took the bullet instead of the drag performer for which the bullet was intended. Alvin sighs heavily as he walks towards a black woman sitting at the bar.
"Ms. Bouchet I presume."
"Mr. Stone, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."
"I see Braxton there on the stage. His last name is Bouchet, you two must be related?"
"Why, yes, Braxton is my nephew. I happen to be the sister of his sorry excuse for a father."
Alvin's blood boils with anger. How could he be doing business with a sibling of that maniac?
"I sense the uneasiness in you right now. Please, I am nothing like my brother. He was outcast from the family long ago."
Alvin starts to calm, he just wants to get rid of this place.
"I'm sorry, it's just my daughter-in-law was the woman who took the bullet for your nephew."
Octavia drops her jaw with horror and apologizes profusely for her brother's actions.
"Ms. Bouchet, please, your brother's actions cannot be considered your fault. Now can we just finish this paperwork? I want to be rid of this club."
"Of course."

Joyce is startled by a knock on her door.
"Hello Weston."
The middle-aged long lost friend flashes a half dozen red roses in front of her face.
"I apologize for my tardiness. I had some last minute things to take care of at the hospital."
"Weston, you shouldn't have."
She takes the bouquet and puts them in a vase she bought the other day.
"So where are we going to dinner?"
"Now that is a surprise, Joyce."

Braxton stops dancing to the sound of his ringing phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Braxton, this is Skyler. Think you can meet me at my place in about an hour?"
"Sure, what for though?"
"I'll let you know when you get here."
Skyler hangs up and Braxton is left confused.
I might as well go and establish some friends since I'm going to be here permanently.

Hawke dials his phone.
"Hey Skyler."
"Ahh, just the person I was wanting to talk to. Can you meet me at my place in about an hour?"
"Sure, we have to plan."
"I know, that's why I am calling you."
"Cool."

Skyler puts his shirt on and gathers his belongings in his bag. He must be getting home to meet the Braxton and Hawke. Skyler walks out of the room into the managers office.
"Here you go, the three grand he said he would pay."
The managers face is shocked at that much money from an hour long session. He smirks as he talks.
"You must do something well. Here, keep half of it as your payment."
Skyler grabs the $1500 and starts to walk out of the office.
"Oh, I'm taking the rest of the night off."
The manager sits in his chair baffled and lets the young man leave the building.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com