<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Colby wakes up still furious from the night before. After spending much of the night sneaking around with his friends, he crawled up the side of the house and opened his window to find his closet had been rummaged through and someone had tried to get in the locked folder on his computer. Colby is almost certain his sister is the perpetrator. He would have confronted her last night, but went to sleep instead for fear of waking his cruel mother. With a now clear mind from the night of sleep, Colby realizes Claire knows he snuck out the night before. Instead of confronting her, he will have to find another way to get back at his sister.

Blair opens his eyes to the smell of coffee making its way from the kitchen. After throwing on some old clothes and making the short trip downstairs, he is surprised by his wife being completely dressed and ready to leave.
"Honey, you're not dressed yet? I thought you got up half an hour ago right after I did?"
"No, I didn't know I needed to be getting up. You know I'm glad we talked last night."
Nicole smiles at her husband. After the brief fight they had the previous evening, with Nicole making her husband sleep on the couch, Blair had time to sort out his difficulties with their son, Denver's, confession of being gay. To his surprise, Nicole came down the stairs later that night and the two talked through Blair's problems.
"Sweetheart, I am too. We love our son very much and should not let anything get in the way of that bond."
"I agree."
Blair playfully dips his wife and kisses her. Laughing, Nicole insists her husband get dressed.
"We have something to celebrate at brunch. If you don't hurry, we are going to be late."
Nicole slaps Blair's ass as he darts out of the room.

"Buddy, that was absolutely amazing."
Jason lightly kisses the back of his wife's neck. He always preferred to be the big spoon.
"Buddy, I know. It had been far too long."
Kathryn rolls over on the couch to face her husband.
"I love you."
"Well, you know, I love you, too. C'mon, we better go upstairs and get dressed. I think my father is going to be home soon. I'm sure he'd rather not see us this way on his expensive furniture."
With a quick kiss, Kathryn jumps up and challenges Jason to beat her upstairs.

Denver hops out of the shower feeling awake and refreshed. He is startled when Alex appears in the door of his room.
"Oooo, somebody's been working out. Trying to impress all those boys, huh?"
Denver blushes to a beet red.
"Stop it. Hey, what are you doing dressed already?"
Oh, I'm going to meet some people for brunch to celebrate becoming the editor of the magazine."
"I thought you already were the editor."
"Well… yeah, I am… but, it was only supposed to be temporary. The former editor is now going to take over the ownership so they are going to keep me as the editor."
"That's fantastic! Congrats!"
"Yeah, thank you. Hey, why don't you come eat with us before you head back to school?"
"Well… I was hoping to get back early so I could get some work done."
"Denver… I probably won't see you again till your graduation. Please?"
"Okay… okay… I'll go."
Denver returns to the bathroom not noticing Alex's mischievous smile.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com