<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

"Hello?"
"Hey Claire."
"Colby where the hell have you been?"
"Dude, I've been in the mall."
Claire gets silent. She might as well just let the scene she just witnessed go unmentioned.
"I must have missed you."
"Well, I'm waiting around by the food court. Want to come get something to eat with me?"
"Sure."

Nervously, Weston approaches the door to the Stone Mansion. He had been directed to make house calls to one of his patients, Kathryn Stone. As he rings the doorbell, Weston wonders how he will push his way into the trust of the Stone family.
"Oh, hello Dr. Scott."
"Jason, how do you do?"
"Fine but what are you doing here?"
"Well. I've been instructed by the hospital to make a few house calls to ensure that your wife is okay. May I come in to see her?"
"Hmmm, sure come on in."
The doctor quickly notices the spacious living standards of the mansion.
"Wow this is amazing. So where is Kathryn?"
"Just in the other room."
As Weston enters the room to which Jason pointed, he is horrified by the sight.

Alex decides to leave the office early today. As she is leaving the building she bumps into a sultry woman a little younger than herself. Alex blushes a little at the accident.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."
The woman nods to confirm it was just an accident then walks off. Alex ponders on the event in her car.
What was that all about? I blushed, can I ran into a woman? But, she was attractive; women can find other women attractive. Why didn't she talk to me though?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com