<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Skyler walks into the strip club.
Here goes another night.
He walks over to the bar, the club is still rather empty. It was early for anyone to be there. Skyler starts a conversation with one of the other bartenders.
"Hey man, what's going on?"
"Eh nothing really. Oh wait! How could I forget? The manager wants to see you right away. Supposedly it's about some client."
"Uhhh, okay."
Skyler walks off to find the manager of the club. Entering the back room, he hears soft moans come from the closet. He opens the door to find some under-aged twink giving the old nasty man of a manager a blow job.
"Well hey little boy, you might as well come out of the closet now, because soon everyone will catch on."
The 17-year-old baseball star from the nearby high school ran out of there as fast as he could.
"Skyler, c'mon, I was enjoying that."
"You should save your illegal tricks for personal time where no one will catch you."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Don't you remember your young days?"
"Haha, I try not to sometimes. So what's this you need to talk to me about?"
"A high profile client is coming in tonight, and he has specifically requested you."

Brayen lounges around his apartment after a long day of work. He hears the phone ring but decides not to answer it after checking the caller ID. He mutters to himself with irritation.
"Who does she is calling here? I want nothing to do with her."
He continues to mumble inaudibly as the answering machine goes off.
"Brayen, I know you're there. Will you please just pick up the phone?"
A few moments of silence makes Brayen stop mumbling and listen.
"Fine, I guess you aren't going to. All I want to do is apologize for last week. I don't know why I reacted to my brother's confessi.. no that's the wrong word. I don't know what I'm trying to say but I shouldn't have been so upset. I still love my little brother and still love you. I don't know what I'll do without you. I hope that some day we can be friends again."
More silence from the answering machine, then Brayen hears a click. Alex hung up. He is still bitter about her momentary lack of acceptance after Denver told her he was gay.
It was good to hear her voice again though. I never see her at work in that editor's office she has.
Brayen is slightly startled at a knock on his door.
"I wonder who that could be?"
Brayen opens the door.
"What are you doing here?"

Jason enters the hospital once more.
Hopefully this will be the last time.
He walks towards his wife's room. Just rounding the corner with his hands behind his back, Kathryn is excited to see him.
"What do you have behind your back?"
Jason pulls out a bouquet of flowers and of course some chocolate to go with it.
"Honey, what's this for?"
"Well, since you're getting out of the hospital today, and we missed Valentine's Day, how could I not bring you something?"
Jason embraces his wife who is now standing next to the bed. A nurse walks in and tells Jason not to make her excited.
"She still has minor injuries that need time to heal."
As the nurse leaves, Dr. Weston Scott enters the room with a wheel chair.
"Okay, Kathryn. It's time for you to leave. I've just signed the discharge papers."
Both husband and wife thank the doctor many times and head to the car to go home.

Octavia knocks on Braxton's door. As the door opens she grabs his hand.
"C'mon sugar, I've got some things to show you."
Braxton is dragged out of his room by his aunt. He is glad he got ready this morning instead of just lounging around.
"Where are you taking me?"
"Well it wouldn't be fun if that isn't a surprise."
Octavia smiles as Braxton eyes her with doubt.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com